My first wired pearl ring

Yiling Q

Community member
Dear all, I would like to share my first attempt at wire wrapping with freshwater pearls. It look better in photo than it actually does.
image.jpg
Stainless steel wires with freshwater pearl.

Dear CharmedOne,
I am sorry, I realised that I should have uploaded my Pic of the self-made ring on another thread as this thread is about your lovely wedding anniversary dress. How can I remove my post administer so as not to contaminate this post?
Apologies, Yiling

Hi Yiling! I gave your post its own thread. Not too many people show us wired pearls, so your ring is special! How about more photos from different views? and, you surely took a couple of photos while you made it? (probably not, and that's too bad, cause we'd love to see how you did it.) So if you make anything else, keep a progress record to put up with the finished product.
And, tell us more, like how you learned this, what size wire, what tools and anything else you can add- just to make this thread as complete as possible!

It looks pretty darn good to me. You made a ring - impressive! :cool:

Wow! That's been on my list of things to try, but I know my first won't look nearly as nice as yours. Great job! This is a picture I saved from a tutorial but darn I can't find the url. Is this kind of how you started yours?

1fb75ae710731b78d17dde2ad091fd0b.jpg

Back