My first project - a graduated pearl tassel

Looks pretty so far. Looking forward to seeing it when finished.

Those are great! Do you mind linking the listing? Wen has so many listing and some seem quite similar - I would go crazy trying to find it.

Of course I can share the listing, but I think, the easiest is to share the item number. I used several sizes, as follow:
2-2.5 : RP2-3A-1
3-3.5: RP3-3A-1
4-4.5: RP4-3A-1
5-5.5: RP24-3

I hope, you are going to like them.

By the way I orered the black spinels also in 3.5 mm from the guy on ebay and they are beautiful. Thank you for the link!

As I promised yesterday some neckshots:
image.jpeg

And also a shot on my bed:
image.jpg

The rope is from Amrita, I bought it from her 2 or 3 years ago.

I really LOVE how this turned out for you! I don't think you need the tassel portion any fuller than it is...the balance is perfect! I also love how the pearls appear to ombre to a more pinkish/peachy tone toward the larger pearls. Really fabulous!

Ladies,thank you for the comments! Now I wait for my metallics, and try to decide what to do with them. They are already in Austria, so I should get them this week!

That turned out so well! So excited to see what you do with yours metallics.

Thank you die your comments once more! The metallic drops arrived today! I haven't even had time to look at them closer, but tomorrow I will do, I promise.
Lary007 at first I have to figure out, what metal looks better with them, and then I maybe try wire wrap them. Let's see!

Back