My First Baroque

kerwinkiffy

Hi! I was recently assigned to our site here in Palawan Philippines and visited one of their local souvenir shops one morning. I have no intentions of buying a pearl, but I was able to grab hold of these lovely freshwater pearls! ❤️

My First Baroque pearlsMy First Baroque pearls purchased in Palawan, Philippines

It's quite likely they are from China, but lovely nonetheless! Hope this piece is the start of a love affair with pearls :D
Welcome aboard!

There are no freshwater pearls grown in Palawan - just South Sea pearls. The pearls you have are from China, but they are real pearls!

It's quite likely they are from China, but lovely nonetheless! Hope this piece is the start of a love affair with pearls :D
Welcome aboard!
Definetely not my last! Im planning to buy my very first SSP before I fly back to Manila! They’re so lovely! ❤️

There are no freshwater pearls grown in Palawan - just South Sea pearls. The pearls you have are from China, but they are real pearls!
Wow. Nice to know. I didnt know that! Hahaa. Im planning to buy a SSP one of these days. Im excited!

Kerwinkiffy, What a lovely start to your pearl collection! Please do show us your SSP when you choose one. Being able
to choose pearls in person is the best!
Thank you! I will definitely show it here once I bought one. I was already saw one that I like I just wish its still available when I get back. 😊

Back