More Fiji Pearls

I really hope that your arm heals without surgery 86Corvettegirl, are you going to string the fijis yourself?

I really hope that your arm heals without surgery 86Corvettegirl, are you going to string the fijis yourself?

I hope it heals without surgery, too. No, I don't know how to string but have someone who is very reasonable that will do it for me. I guess once my wrist heals, I should start learning to string myself. As it is, I won't have use of my wrist for 6-8 weeks. I'm looking for a gold clasp for it now. I think I'm going to go with an orbit clasp.

Thank you, Katbran. So far, the Doctor is pleased with the progress so far. I go back again next week. hopefully I can get a half cast in a couple of weeks. This full cast is very cumbersome.

More Fiji pearls! I have made my first purchase from Cees and I am quite pleased. I contacted Cees about getting a strand of Fiji pearls a couple of weeks ago and they arrived a few days ago. I was trying to get better photos of them, but our constant snow is making it difficult. We currently have set a record for snowfall in February and it is only the 12th.

But, on to the pearls.

20190212_142942.jpg

20190208_181244.jpg

20190212_142645.jpg

Here is my new strand along with my two Fiji bracelets from PP.

20190212_142540.jpg

And adding my Fiji keshi necklace to the photo as well.

20190212_142442.jpg

20190212_142510.jpg

And, adding my unset Fiji keshi drop from PP to the tableau.

20190212_142337.jpg

What a lovely melange of Fiji pearls Red! Such pretty, unusual colors in that new strand too ... my heart belongs to the keshi ;)

I love your collection of Fiji’s, Red! But... I see a couple of chocolate kisses that REALLY belong on MY bracelet! ;) Looking forward to seeing what you do with that big gorgeous keshi.

Red, you have a beautiful collection of Fiji's. I love the colors in your bracelets!! I have 1 strand of Fiji's from Cees & I'm hoping to add another strand soon. I'd like to wear them stacked. I'll be contacting Cees when I'm ready. And, of course, I would love a Fiji pendant!!

I love your collection of Fiji’s, Red! But... I see a couple of chocolate kisses that REALLY belong on MY bracelet! ;) Looking forward to seeing what you do with that big gorgeous keshi.

Are the Fiji pearls naturally chocolate? I've noticed that a couple of our online vendors no longer carry chocolate Tahitians, which are usually irradiated.

Are the Fiji pearls naturally chocolate? I've noticed that a couple of our online vendors no longer carry chocolate Tahitians, which are usually irradiated.

Yes! They are able to produce an array of natural colors which, to me, makes them so special. I have posted my bracelets and necklaces in several threads, but here’s my most colorful strand and my most colorful bracelets again-

BE6D8CAC-F97E-48FA-A407-97786E83939E.jpg

C5CDDA74-DDEC-4855-B9B0-CC3A64164F5C.jpg

Back