Man deciding on wether to go with Pearl Paradise white, lavender, or multicolor

kameronlogann, If you scroll back though the different Ruckus photos, there are men wearing pearl. Sea of Cortez, Tahitian, Golden South sea. Dear Douglas frequently came in from the airport wearing something special he grew.

Cool! Ruckus is a conference right? Also, Douglas goes by CortezPearls right and do I just go on his Profile to see the photos?

To see Ruckus threads (including photos) use the Search feature (at top right of this page) to search for "Ruckus" and use the drop down menu to search titles only.

That is amazing and looks like a great event! Thank you for sending me the video and letting me know about the even coming up. I looked at the other Ruckus event photos and there are some interesting and nice pearls.

kameronlogann, Jeremy has a beautiful Tahitian soufle pearl pendant filled with diamonds he's worn to different ruckus's. I don't know if I took a photo of it to share but Jeremy, can you show him your necklace?

jshepherd also has this Beautifull Abalone pearl pendant. He used to wear it quite a bit!

kameronlogann, Jeremy has a beautiful Tahitian soufle pearl pendant filled with diamonds he's worn to different ruckus's. I don't know if I took a photo of it to share but Jeremy, can you show him your necklace?

I found an image of the original piece with black diamonds.

Tahitian pearl geode from little h

Here is one from Wendy's Facebook page wearing it with a Tahitian strand at the last ruckus.

Jeremy Shepherd and Jacques Brannelec

Last edited:
Wow thank you for the images! Those look great on you Jeremy. That pearl with the black diamonds is amazing! I like the necklace around a button up shirt like that. I wear button up shirts a lot. The pedant complements the strand very well.

Back