Look What I Made....

Sueki

Pearl Collector & Designer
A single Josh pearl that I didn't know what to do with.
The pearl is about 11mm. across and 15mm. long.

Attachments

• 0028.jpg
    0028.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 0029.JPG
    0029.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 0032.JPG
    0032.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 0034.JPG
    0034.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 0036.jpg
    0036.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 39
Very nice. The pink really complements the pearl. Again, very nice.

Oh my goodness - that pearl!!! It's so beautiful and smooth, oh, the colours ....... I love the pink.

Ooh very pretty. You've inspired me! I have a single pearl that I should turn into a pendant.

Very pretty! The pink beads really bring out the pink in the pearl. The pearl is gorgeous too!

Thank you! I have some dyed peackock cfwp drops that I wanted to make earrings and pendant out of and they'd go so well with small green apatite beads I have!

Excellent! I love that it's an enhancer pendant - so versatile!

Aw, thanks to everyone for your comments.
And you know the best thing about this pendant is that my husband took one look and said " that's a dark pearl with green tones".
Which, for me, says it all, as he's colour blind and can never see overtones, orient, rainbow. All he sees when looking at pearls are coloured ball bearings.
Blaire, the enhancer bale is just so much more versatile.
Silversea, the pink beads are rubies.
To all members of the beader's club - a huge thank you; if it weren't for you posting ideas and tips and sharing your knowledge, I'd never have had the courage or the nous to learn what I have.

I noticed that I have been purchasing mostly v-necks lately and was thinking that I need some enhancers to make my strands "dip" so they will go better with the v-necks. I need to get me some of those findings! Thanks for sharing, now we'll all be wearing enhancers! ;)

Sueki, your piece is beautiful - I would love to see a pic of it worn with one of your fabulous strands. I have just done my second-ever beading class and I wish my wound loop (?hope that's the right terminology, probably isn't) looked as neat as yours....
I love the rubies - they look fantastic!

Sueki,

Beautiful Tahitian pearl made into a beautiful pendant. Lovely design - looks wonderful with the rubies.

Serenity

Nerida,
I'll try to take some photos tomorrow of the pendant on a couple of strands.

That's a lovely pendant! I think the pink goes so well with that Tahitian pearl...nice color combination!

Sorry this took me so long; and apologies, too, for the poor quality of the photos.
Don't know why, but I can't get a decent photo. at all.

Attachments

• 0006.JPG
    0006.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 0024.jpg
    0024.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 0031.jpg
    0031.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 0038.jpg
    0038.jpg