Look What I Made....

Beautiful. The great thing is that the enhancer goes so well with all the strands, picking up the colors of each while satisfying a different mood. (Personally prefer the baroque platinum SSs for dazzle.)

Other than that, a break from the UK winter for a little deeper skin tone would be highly recommended?

Looks amazing! Compliments all those different strands of pearls perfectly!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Hi Sueki,

The pendant looks gorgeous on all - I especially like it on the Tahitians, but yes, have to agree about the baroque SS's as well - all lovely! Thankyou for taking the time to post the photos - It is fantastic to see such a unique piece put a different perspective on so many differing strands.

Lusting after your SS's, and your Tahitians.... etc. etc... but mostly after your skill in jewellery making!

Hi Sueki,

The pendant looks gorgeous on all - I especially like it on the Tahitians, but yes, have to agree about the baroque SS's as well - all lovely! Thankyou for taking the time to post the photos - It is fantastic to see such a unique piece put a different perspective on so many differing strands.

Lusting after your SS's, and your Tahitians.... etc. etc... but mostly after your skill in jewellery making!

Hi Sueki,
I am too lazy to answer and Nerida?s post says it all. Congratulations to this lovely piece, it is nice you can have it on many different strands.

Other than that, a break from the UK winter for a little deeper skin tone would be highly recommended…

#**# Splutter...
Steve, you cheeky young man :D
Choking on my tea and falling off the chair laughing....

Oh, and a P.S.
Those "baroque SS's" are the untreated baroque akoyas from PearlParadise a while ago.

Oh, and a P.S.
Those "baroque SS's" are the untreated baroque akoyas from PearlParadise a while ago.

LOL - thanks for posting that - that's what I thought they were, but everybody else had me assuming I was wrong, which seemed reasonable since I am unfamiliar with the look of SS pearls (my exposure is quite limited). Guess I know more than I think I do :p

Oh, and a P.S.
Whoops, thanks. A strand of SS platinum keshis with the same tone and intensity we recently acquired from Druzy had me going in that direction. The result is the same?be it a compliment to the akoyas, the keshis, or both!

Love the finished photos! Very nice work, Sueki! I really like the mix of light and dark- a study in contrast. :cool:

This is beautiful, Sueki!

So many talented and creative people on pearl-guide!

Perle

Back