Little ruckus with Cees

Thanks Cicalady, BWeaves, Katbran for your compliments.
EileenK, Cees will be happy to hear/read your compliment ;)

My SSP transaction with Cees and the setting was all very straight forward. He let me decide. if I said no, he did not push. He looked for an alternative and advised on quality and then left me to think about it. I like that.

Love that Tahitian and the pendant setting is gorgeous! Please take lots of photos at your next catch up with Cees!

I had an online ruckus with Cees last week. I kept bugging him to show me his goodies. I know how fast they're sold out. Of course he showed me a long necklace which can be worn as 2 ropes and 5 bracelets. I joked that it's so long that I could use it to decorate my Christmas tree. I look forward to picking up my treasures and finding the right findings. He's a sweet Santa Claus who gave me pearls because I've been a good girl all year round LOL.

This is a small range of what Cees has for FWP. All ranging from 15 mm to 16 mm. I did not buy them though. I am now moving on to SSPs.

Saving up for a huge SSP necklace for next year. Also, FWPs, even if they are lovely, may not last that long (not sure about this, but a previous discussion has already cast some doubts).

Cees FWP.jpg

I know this is a pearl forum, but Cees has paraibas! He went to the show in HK and showed me a few gems. I think in the pictures, some of the gems have windows, but the colour is to die for.

Paraiba 2.jpg

Paraiba.jpg

When I see him I'll call hin Santa Claus LOL. Soon we'll see Christmas ornaments everywhere and now it's time to start thinking about Xmas presents ;)
I'm over my fwp craze, I'm in Fijian, Tahitian and gssp phase.

When I see him I'll call hin Santa Claus LOL. Soon we'll see Christmas ornaments everywhere and now it's time to start thinking about Xmas presents ;)
I'm over my fwp craze, I'm in Fijian, Tahitian and gssp phase.

I think, a clasp for a pearl necklace, made with one paraiba and diamonds all around would be lovely....now to hint to hubby.....:p

Cees is reasonable in pricing.

4f152414989eddc9a71e56a5c11b3ac0.0.jpg

A few of these will come home with me.
Thanks for the inspiration, dmj ;)

Back