Largest aaa freshwater pearl

pearlies

Hi all! I am looking for a loose cream color fresh water pearl of aaa quality. Most of all, I would like to get it in the largest possible size. May I know what is size is the largest round available for FWP? What is the Price range I will be looking at? I checked out pp and it seems that the largest size as stated On the website is 10-11mm. Tks

What website? You can get that size or larger in a tissue nucleated FW and up to 20mm+ in a bead nucleated FW. With so many people from here buying directly in China, if you wanted to wait a bit, you could get just about any size in a top quality. I think 12mm is a beautiful size for a singleton.

Hi caitlin tks fOr the reply! I mean on pearlparadise website the largest loose freshadama is stated as 10-11mm. I should have staed earlier, I am only looking at a fully nacre, tissue nucleated FWP and not the bead nucleated type. Tks

Hi, you need to be more specific..cream as in regular bleached white/off white cream or cream as in light brown, what shape? if round, perfect shape or perfect surface/lustre.
A tissue nucleated freshwater of that size would take some finding in round, possibly less in elliptical. You would have more luck with a bead nucleated, but even so it is going to be expensive for AAA in that size.

Hi Wendy! I am not particular whether it's bleached or otherwise, it does not need to be a perfect round as well. But well, appear round to the eyes. for surface and luster, I would like it to be of the highest quality possible. Tks

Back