Kojima pearl

pkinnew

Thank goodness for Sarah and pearl PQs! She just listed a 15.9 mm Tahitian pistachio pearl and I snagged it! I hope to make it into an enhancer to wear with cords, maybe my pistachio Akoyas? Totally awesome!

I can't do it tonight but I'll post px tomorrow. You can see it at Kojima!

Oh, congratulations Pkinnew! I had that one on my desktop for a bit ... so glad you got it ... so is my hubby LOL ... it's gorgeous!

I am so frustrated, I cannot go to her website without my computer locking up. I have never been able to look at her Pearls, I have spoke to her about this on the phone. I have a Mac, the color wheel starts spinning every time, I have to restart every time. Any one with suggestions! HELP!

JG1600TC15_-3_1015_large.jpg

Snagged from the website for you. UuU Beautiful pearl, i love how pistachios look...still questing for pistachio and blue.

GORGEOUS pearl, pkinnew!

Frost Me, does this happen with every browser, e.g., Safari and Google Chrome? I sometimes have that problem with Safari (with other websites) but usually work on Chrome.

Frost Me, I am so sorry you can't see Sarah's wonderful site. I don't know what is wrong, but I can tell you I use Mac ... Safari browser ... iPad 3 and Air 2, MacBook Pro Yosemite, iPhone6 no trouble at all. On the other hand, I've suddenly lost the ability to watch many videos ... No idea why :( Are you having issues elsewhere? Security settings changed? Switching browsers might work ... which are you using?

Thanks Tucs, Pattye, CathyKeshi, I use Safari browser with my MacBook, iPhone 4. This is the only site that I can't maneuver:mad:. I never have trouble or any issues at all on any site. I would love to see her pearls. I will try switching browsers. Thanks!

Thanks Tucs, Pattye, CathyKeshi, I use Safari browser with my MacBook, iPhone 4. This is the only site that I can't maneuver:mad:. I never have trouble or any issues at all on any site. I would love to see her pearls. I will try switching browsers. Thanks!

Great! I don't know why, but I have that problem with Safari with a couple of websites :-( I just use Chrome when that happens.

Wow, Frost Me ... glad you got Firefox to work. Out of curiosity, what version of OS and Safari were you trying to use?

What a beautiful pearl pkinnew! I can't wait to see it set! Congrats and enjoy!

Back