Kate Bosworth in Pearl Embellished Dress

KAC

Kate Bosworth rocked a stylish and feminine pearl embellished dress as she hit the red carpet for a screening of her latest movie, Another Happy Day on September 4 during the Deauville Film Festival.
kate-bosworth-deauville-film-festival1.jpeg

The 28-year-old BlackBook Magazine?s cover star Kate looked uh-mazing in a short white mini dress by Chanel embellished with lot of Pearls.

Her stylish short sleeve little white dress from Chanel Resort 2012 collection featured pearl detailing along the hemline, neckline, sleeves, bodice, almost everywhere.
kate-bosworth-pearl-embellished-dress.jpeg

Kate Bosworth brought ultimate glamor to screening of Another Happy Day in Deauville by further accessorizing her jewel encrusted mini dress with Jewelmint jewelry.
kate-bosworth-another-happy-day-photocall.jpeg

The blonde beauty let her dress do all the talking by keeping her hair up in a a voluminous tousled updo showing off her diamond earrings and back cut-out.
kate-bosworth-pearl-dress.jpeg

Full article Here:http://www.stylebistro.com/Fashion+...Kate+Bosworth+Pearl+Embellished+Dress+Another

I seriously want that dress....

She looks amazing, doesn't she?

Hahaha. I have to say that I love the dress, but they should feed her more.

I could probably reproduce the dress (great idea by the way about what to do with leftover pearls), but I'm afraid it wouldn't look remotely as great on me!

- Karin

Back