Kamoka birthday beauties!

Oh my goodness, those are beautiful. And I've loved looking through this thread at last year's birthday gifts. Beautiful.

Wow, the colors really pop when you're wearing them, much more so than in the photos. I loved those earrings when I saw them on the website. I just don't wear earrings since my ears aren't pierced, but they would be ones I'd get, so good choice! ;) And happy birthday!!!

Ommnyyyyyy such gorgeousss things you have there! Ive seen kamoka stuff on etsy and they r pretty amazing!! The prices are amazing also tho! Lucky gal to have those thing as bday pressie!

Happy birthday Sanippy. Those are gorgeous Kamoka earrings. I love the way you wear them, their colors pop and match well with your necklace.

Happy Birthday, Sanippy! I love those mismatched earrings from Kamoka. I actually thought about buying them, hehehe.

I just saw your question to me from last year, ooops.

In the beginning, I only wore stud pearl earrings. I loved the look on Meryl Streep and wanted to copy her, so I bought cheap 7mm akoya earrings. Also, I could not find drop shaped pearls anywhere. I eventually found some drop pearl earrings, but they were pearl studs with a twisted yellow gold bar with a round pearl at the bottom. So dangle earrings, but not drop shaped pearls. I currently have them for sale on Diamond Bistro. They're lovely, but they weren't what I really wanted.

It wasn't until the last 2 or 3 years when I found PearlGuide that I discovered PP, and Kojima, and Kamoka, and started buying pearls I never knew existed. I'm afraid I went a little hog wild buying large drop shaped pearls, but I love them. I wear them with jeans, shorts, T-shirts. I actually think pearls look a little dowdy worn with fancy clothing. But you can layer them on with casual clothing, and more is always more, I mean better.

I recently bought black & white studs from Kamoka and white Hanadamas from PP, both in size 9mm and very good quality. I'm thrilled with them, so I'm back to wearing studs in between wearing drops. They give the earlobes a bit of a rest. Although, I can definitely feel that the 9mm studs are much heavier than my old 7mm ones. I think 9mm is my weight limit.

Last edited:
Back