J Hunter Pearls: Ocean, People, Culture.

LOL Judi ... must be the pearls because I can't drink alcohol :)

Such beautiful colors, Amti ... and ... Pearl Friends! I will ever be grateful to my Fiji fairy godmother Juliebeth for helping me choose my first loose Fiji pearls !!!

Wish I could remember who coined that "pearl drunk" phrase ... I'm blaming troublemaker Newberry ;)

Katbran, if the Fiji keshi question is for me, I picked them out a ruckus a couple years ago. Thanks! Aren't Amti's so lovely? Like mine, they have such a variety of colors across the surfaces, and an iridescent, satiny luster and depth of surface. Combined with the shifts in color, they are quietly hypnotic.

I love this thread because I love seeing everyones pearls, and hearing how and when they acquired their beauties. I have a few strands bought during one of PP sales last year..

Attachments

• Fiji.jpg
    Fiji.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Best-Fiji.jpg
    Best-Fiji.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Fijime.jpg
    Fijime.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 47
Beautiful Fiji's Luvglitz ... I just love how unique every single pearl is!

Thank you Cathy. I would now love to have some Fiji pendants to dangle with the strands.

I just noticed this thread!! I’ve posted my J. Hunter pearls in other threads, but here they are again...

J. Hunter keshi pendant purchased in Fiji
D5E0464D-729D-4395-8BC5-0BE99EF87A59.jpg

J, Hunter bracelet purchased in Fiji
F6111D1B-B498-46D9-A920-5A1E685E8125.jpg

Two J. Hunter bracelets from PP. The two toned silver bronze bracelet was from Ruckus 2017. The front bracelet was from individually selected pearls. The bracelet to the left was purchased in Fiji.
F46D1091-7755-4D45-8B43-B35E07A875A6.jpg

Love the pendant. Love the ring and toggle closure. That's about all I can manage on a bracelet. As much as I love the orbit clasps, I can't do them one handed with my non-dominant hand.

Jeg, the colors on your Fiji pearl bracelets are gorgeous. My hunt is on for pendants! Your pendant is original and beautiful.

Jeg, your pendant is precious!!! And I love the colors on your bracelets!!

Back