INFO Wanted: Instructions TriCord Knotter Tool

O

OhioPackrat

I badly need some good instructions on how to use the bead knotter/knotting tool. Tri Cord makes one that you can also buy just the tool, just the 30 mins VHS instructions or a kit containing the tool, VHS or DVD instructions carry case & other things. The Tri Cord knotter tool is expensive so I bought the less expensive Beadalon brand knotter tool but it only comes with written insteuctions that are VERY sparse & poorly written. In one of the catalogs I have on hand has the Tri-Cord VHS tape instrutions for sale at US$22.00 + shipping but I hate to buy anything without first viewing it so I don't waste my money (they don't list the cost nor cat. # of the DVD).
I bought this tool to help me knot between pearls (akoya or freshwater) when stringing necklaces or bracelets on silk bead cord as this tool is suppossed to be easier on one's (arthritic) hands but the blasted instructions that came with it only confuse me & don't say whether to use one or two bead cords, etc. EEK!! Help! Lorie in Ohio

I have some instructions. If you still need them,send me a PM and I will be happy to give them to you.

Karen

Back