I'm a BWeaves Copycat

An article about the Duchess of Windsor and her pearls is here. These are 18 mm natural pearls.

http://www.jewelsdujour.com/2014/02/the-duchess-of-windsors-pearls/

I pulled out two pairs of studs that I rarely wear, white 9mm Freshadamas from PP and "ink" colored dark Tahtians from Kojima. The luster is not a match, but they will do for now. Interesting that I'm wearing a black and white striped sweater today. Hmmmm....

Seeing if I can reattach the photos.

duchess-of-windsor-black-and-white-natural-pearl-and-diamond-ear-clips.jpg20170205_184230.jpg20170205_184841.jpg

Wow, everyone is so chic in day/night black/white combos! I've admired the black/white combo earrings on others, but never longed for a set ... but I've fallen hard for BWeaves Kamoka double Tahitian light/dark set. I'd do a set of drops like Purranha's in a heartbeat ... keshi of course :) Those are stunning! Red, looks like you're on your way; looks great!

Purr gorgeous keshi

Red, love the mismatched. Gonna try it tomorrow!

So, it looks like I've started a trend. B/W could stand for Black & White or B Weaves, hehehehhe.

I suddenly feel like the cool kid. I was always the out of sync nerd, so it feels kind of nice. Thank you all. Please post photos if you decide on your own B/W pair.

"Out of sync nerd" ... probably applies to many of us who've found a home here with the other geeks, BWeaves :)

I just ordered a pair of Tahitians (black/white 11MM) from The Pearl House. I then ordered one earring post from Bella. Do'oh! I will need two. Nerds unite!

they're great, and did you find that white pearl pendant you lost?

*i'm sorta back but subject to fade without notice

OMG I want to join the B&W BWeaves copycat club! I almost forgot I had this pair of keshi dangles.
I picked out the Keshis myself in Tahiti when I visited over 12yrs ago and set by my mom's jeweler in Taipei.
The keshis are pretty big around 13mm.

View attachment 48472

these are wonderful as well

i like mismatched earrings so much

Going for Bweaves look with a white ssp and dark green tahitian
Tried to make the picture less twilight zone

PhotoGrid_1486546533575.jpg

OOOOO, lovely. Although, I think the new photo is still Twilight Zoney. (Not a bad thing, by the way.)

Hahaha. I'm just lazy to have to crop 2 photos so I put them in a collage and upload it

Back