I need a replacement Antique Victorian Pearl for my beautiful 1871 Ring In Los Angeles. Any referrals or places to buy the replacement pearl?

I need a replacement Antique Victorian Pearl for my beautiful 1871 Ring In Los Angeles. Any referrals or places to buy the replacement pearl? I love this ring, but I lost one of the pearls. I have contacted and visited a few jewelers who said they worked with Victorian pieces ( I Have other non- pearl items needing repair). So far, no luck. I am in the Los Angeles area and I am familiar with jewelry repair and may be able to do it myself. I'm nervous about trying to buy the correct size, because it's approximate and antique. 3.5x3mms. Thank you in advance for any recommendations!

Attachments

• Victorian 1871.PNG
    Victorian 1871.PNG
    230.2 KB · Views: 97
Hi there @Compulsively Vintage 67
I can barely see any detail from the photo. The image is tiny!
I believe you are looking for a natural pearl to replace it...or would you want a cultured pearl? I would guess not.
I would send you over to Sarah from Kojima Pearls...but she is in the Bay area. She has a good stock of natural pearls.

Hi there @Compulsively Vintage 67
I can barely see any detail from the photo. The image is tiny!
I believe you are looking for a natural pearl to replace it...or would you want a cultured pearl? I would guess not.
I would send you over to Sarah from Kojima Pearls...but she is in the Bay area. She has a good stock of natural pearls.
Thank you so much. I tried to attach a larger picture and it said it couldn’t load it. I’ll check out your referral and I sincerely appreciate it! Have a great day! 🙏🏻😊😊

Back