I can't wait to get these

Shiby

My first auction win! I don't know how many people will like these but I LOVE them! LOVE them.
674251623101646gp.jpg
961095523101646gp.jpg

I really do! I think I am going to restring them and add a better clasp. Or maybe divide them up.. I don't know. So many ideas bouncing around

I just got past the part in the Pearls as One Course with these and flameball (or was it fireball? It's been an incredibly long day) pearls and saw these on auction and I had to have them. Hopefully by the time they get here I will have the course done and I will be able to answer more of those kinds of questions. I have a kind of funky style so they fit my personality well hahah.

Last edited:
Those are quite funky! How big are they? Please share photos of what you decide to do with them!

I'll have to caliper them when they come in as it only says the necklace is 22" long but not the size of the individual pearls. (Its not a pearl auction site so they don't label the off round pearl sizes)
I don't know how people decide what to do haha. So many choices! I will definitely take pictures though.
Pattye - I have a bunch of stringing cord in my cart from your shop but before I hit purchase .. is there a way to tell if the thread I am getting is the right size? Is there some universal this will work size and the rest is just preference or?

These pearls fan out nicely when you put beads in between. I like 4mm bicone crystals. :)

Ohh I will look some of those up, that sounds nice. They definitely need something. I thought maybe some earrings too.

Last edited:
I'll have to caliper them when they come in as it only says the necklace is 22" long but not the size of the individual pearls. (Its not a pearl auction site so they don't label the off round pearl sizes)
I don't know how people decide what to do haha. So many choices! I will definitely take pictures though.
Pattye - I have a bunch of stringing cord in my cart from your shop but before I hit purchase .. is there a way to tell if the thread I am getting is the right size? Is there some universal this will work size and the rest is just preference or?

Shiby, thread size #30 doubled works well for most pearls, so I think you'll be just fine! Please let me know how it works out. Of course, everyone here will want to see also!

Good cause I just bought a whole bunch of colors and some needles from you. I have a few strings to practice on too. I will for sure take pictures and probably ask what people think so I know if I am doing ok or sucking it up hahah! Thank you!

What a fun win, Shiby! I am not crafty and have decided I enjoy being strictly a consumer of pearl jewelry but I admire the talent in others. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Last edited:
Everyone is crafty - they just have to find what they are good at ;) I spin yarn too and everyone thought I was crazy hahah.
There's nothing wrong with sticking to buying completed jewelry! I can only hope to one day be able to afford gorgeous necklaces like some of you have!

Everyone is crafty - they just have to find what they are good at ;) I spin yarn too and everyone thought I was crazy hahah.
There's nothing wrong with sticking to buying completed jewelry! I can only hope to one day be able to afford gorgeous necklaces like some of you have!
i spin too..... and knit
and i agree everyone is creative ......just differently

Back