How about an Abalone with the Pearl Holes

I guess I should be responsible and message the seller why her abalone has holes in it. Did you see any pearls in that shell? I sure did not. Just the holes. And I thought I paid too much at 25 dollars for an abalone shell. Maybe I should glue a few pearls in it and give this a try myself? Just kidding!!!!!:)

Well I got brave and messaged the seller to at least tell her that ALL abalone shells have those holes and they are NOT for pearls to peek out of. I guess maybe in the center of the shell those long things might be very shallow blister long pearls? Maybe that is what she is referring to as the pearls. I guess they will wake up and squiggle over and exit out of their pearl holes LOL

That's great, DLP. For some reason, I could not find the button to contact the seller on this one. Maybe I was just to tired to make much sense, idk. Anyway, I did report it to eBay, but who knows if it will make any difference. $750 for an old abalone shell?!?! "Pearl holes"- Omg! I would feel so sorry for someone who didn't know any better and bought that.

What a great find!!! LOL! On the right side on ebay there is the link "seller information" and on the next page you will find the option "contact member" on the left side. Waiting for the feedback!!

Back