Hot Air Balloon

Purranha, I'm playing catch up since returning home ... these Hot Air Balloons are just adorable!!! I have a great fondness for hot air balloons, especially after visiting the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta a number of times ... these are just brilliant :) !!!

The gold one is delicious, if it's one of your unloved pendants I can't imagine what else you have hiding in your pendant stash!

Cathy, I was just thinking if Purr keeps this up she will be ready for New Mexico :)

Lol Kelluvpearls and Katbran - I raided another gold SSP pendant from mom, so my champagne one wasn't really getting worn much.
I've shared these pendants in my Transformer series. I also just converted the Tahitian into a balloon. :p
IMG_3414.jpg

Now that is a Hot Air balloon convention! ;)

Well done! You are super creative - the pieces are amazing.

I love the moss aqua with two tone metals. And of course Octobaby must be singing: Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon? Would you like to glide in my beautiful balloon? We could flow among the stars, together you and I...

(you have to be really old, like me to know this one!)

Oh, Marilyn McCoo ... and Billy Davis ... sigh :)

Purranha, if you went to ABQ Balloon Fiesta wearing those balloons, you'd create a mob scene of people demanding to buy them, at any price. It's crazy there during Balloon Fiesta LOL. Now I've made myself homesick for balloons and green chili and great music. My cousin lives there ...

Back