Hong Kong beauties !

There are lavender through to deep amethyst and purple Edison and Ming {it's nacre at dawn!) I gto some sumptuous pinks through to purple and other colour huge (16mm)pairs for studs today
Jade ring 3
Full details of those and the rest of today's pearls in my blog.

Katbran asked me to show few of my Hong Kong Fair purchases. Here are some drops 13-14 mm and 2 Edisons 13.90 and 14.20 mm.

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 34
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 33
Ok Katbran, here again. But maybe I only represent the taste of the European market but here Tahitian drops, 1st pic 10-11mm, other pic 9-10 mm drops

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 48
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 42
I've just photographed some of the strands for the Pearlescence blog (please excuse some being slightly out of focus..I'm still a bit time-muddled after the 12 1/2 hour flight I think. I'll get to the loose pearls asap.grey metallic baroque akoya.jpgebay ring 1ebay ring 2ebay ring 3ming gold.JPGming grey.JPGmy strand.JPGsmall round ripples.JPGwhite metallics.jpg
By the way, I spent most of wed afternoon at the show trying to find some heart shaped coins..not to be had. I got some of the rather pretty small skew drilled hearts but no natural colour or white ones. Does anyone know a source?

Thanks for showing us your finds at the show! Looks like there were some amazing pearls!!!

Wow, beautiful pearls Cees and pearlescence!

Ok Katbran, here again. But maybe I only represent the taste of the European market but here Tahitian drops, 1st pic 10-11mm, other pic 9-10 mm drops

Fantastic Cees! I think it's safe to say those drops would appeal to any market ;)

I think as the Chinese consumer's tastes mature this could change!

Cees, I had missed the pictures of your luscious drops! Thanks for posting - I especially like the ones in your first pic - they have such great color!!

Do you like blue Tahitians
Pair is 12,93 and 12,97 mm and loose pearl is 13.11 mm.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 36
Do we like Blue Tahitians Cees ?!? OF COURSE ! Wow, are those pretty :)

Back