Hisano's Personal Pearl Stash - this Wednesday!

It was wonderful! Internet Karma let me watch the video with NO glitches (rare for us), sound, most comments but Discussion tab was unworkable. I could see it, click on it, but nothing would come up. Switched browsers ... no luck, but I'm on Ban Island so I decided just to enjoy Hisano's love for her special pearls and watch the joy ... until THAT bracelet came up onscreen and ... I got pearls with a little help from my friends ;) THANK YOU! I should have opened 2 browsers on the laptop, AND one on the phone ... LOL, I'll be ready for little H!

It was wonderful! Internet Karma let me watch the video with NO glitches (rare for us), sound, most comments but Discussion tab was unworkable. I could see it, click on it, but nothing would come up. Switched browsers ... no luck, but I'm on Ban Island so I decided just to enjoy Hisano's love for her special pearls and watch the joy ... until THAT bracelet came up onscreen and ... I got pearls with a little help from my friends ;) THANK YOU! I should have opened 2 browsers on the laptop, AND one on the phone ... LOL, I'll be ready for litt

I had two browsers open and still discussion would not refresh... was it you that purchased the gorgeous bronzey fijian-like bracelet @CathyKeshi ?

Yeah, it took me awhile to find the discussion thread. And then I had to keep refreshing it for every new item posted. They didn't automatically pop up. At least we know for next time.

Sounds like you did OK though!!!!

Yeah, it took me awhile to find the discussion thread. And then I had to keep refreshing it for every new item posted. They didn't automatically pop up. At least we know for next time.

Sounds like you did OK though!!!!
I sure did...more than ok :LOL::LOL: More to show....😂😂

Oh boy!!! Really looking forward to seeing everyone‘s new goodies!:love:

Request to Jeremy…! I hope you will continue to post the links to future events here. I really really don’t want to create a Facebook account and would be happy even if I get to view the video after the fact.

Oh boy!!! Really looking forward to seeing everyone‘s new goodies!:love:

Request to Jeremy…! I hope you will continue to post the links to future events here. I really really don’t want to create a Facebook account and would be happy even if I get to view the video after the fact.
If it is possible to view future events here instead of going into facebook, I would like doing that as well. Not sure if it's possible but doesn't hurt to ask. I do like the ability to see event after the fact here ...that is nice.

Yes, I got the Bronze/warm tone bracelet ... very Fiji like colors :). So grateful for the help, PG Friends! It will be a little while, as I'm hoping to have a pearl added for a bit of extra length.

Yes, I got the Bronze/warm tone bracelet ... very Fiji like colors :). So grateful for the help, PG Friends! It will be a little while, as I'm hoping to have a pearl added for a bit of extra length.
That one's a beauty @CathyKeshi. You'll have to post pictures of it when you get a chance to wear it!! Enjoy!

I'm so glad someone here got it so I can see what it looks like on you in real life! Just a phenomenal piece.

Eek! I can't wait until you get them all and show us! Great choices!

I didn't seem to have any issues on my phone - very weird but most welcome! Usually that's where I have the most problems because the building I work in has terrible reception.

Back