Hisano Takei mixes the art of felting with pearls

Lovely pieces!!! I love the simplicity and monochromaticism (that's a word, isn't it?).

The one time I attempted felting, my sister told me the result (a hedgehog) looked like a cat toy. Haven't done any since....

Sheri

Thanks for sharing Jeremy. I love Hisano's works of art. These new ones are very special.

Nice jewelry...you get a feeling of a stress-free, cloud-skipping & harp-playing jewelry. Never saw something like this before. Jewelry for Angels, made by an Angel.

She has started incorporating a lot of pearls into her art (fitting, I know!). There is a bracelet she made for this series as well. I asked her for a photo. She is also creating an amazing piece our of metal that is pearl, but isn't. I'm hoping it will be ready in time for the ruckus.

I found a web page on Hisano a couple of years ago with some of her felt art. It is stunning, creative, unique, avant garde, and really pretty as well as being beautiful. I am a big fan and congratulate her on her latest works featuring pearls!

I think Hisano has great talent and potential for working as a jewelry designer and/or including fine metal! The pieces in the above article are actually jewelry! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna wear another Hisano piece. My first one is the wonderful bracelet she created last year, which Jeremy presented to me at the ruckus, which I love to wear!

I love her work!

Hisano does beautiful work! You have every reason to be partial and proud!

Back