Help!

goldenchild52

Hello! I am new to this website, and pearls! I just have a question about a pearl necklace and bracelet. I had both made for me when I was doing mission work in the Philippines. I hardly ever wear them and was wanting to sell them, but I have no idea what kind of pearls they are (if they are even really from the Philippines), or their value. I know the clasps are quite cheap, but I assume those can be changed. Can anyone point me in the right direction? By the way, the small pearls are cream coloured, and the larger ones are a pinkish/yellow. thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1067.jpg
    IMG_1067.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1066.jpg
    IMG_1066.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1064.jpg
    IMG_1064.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 29
Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick answers! Disappointed that they aren't ofuch value, but they are still beautiful! :)

The set is a very pretty design, perhaps gift them to someone in your family? I could see them even being worn by a bride~

Those would be so pretty with a sundress ...they have a tropical feel to them.

Is there a consignment shop in your area that will sell jewelry? This would be a nice piece for a bride and June heavy bridal month is not far away. Otherwise you may be left with only the option of posting them on ebay; if you do use "bridal" and "wedding" in your title. Probably won't get a lot for them, but they are very pretty.

I just saw one of those on sale as a Edwardian piece for $5,000 or something close to that. Your post gives the lie to that one!

I just love that design. I have some beaded Hopi pieces strung similarly called a "daisy chain." I'm a hopeless romantic. Wear them in good health.

Back