help with first tahitian purchase!

I will admit to wanting a rope as well, but that seems more like a fun purchase for later. I want to get this one right so I don't turn into a strand chaser! I can see myself having those potato-chip tendencies...I have a strong emotive, irrational desire for the tahitians which I don't feel for anything else.

I have to admit that to me Tahitians are a bit like potato chips...I cannot simply be satisfied with just one or two...I need the whole bag. My other poor pearls don't get nearly as much love as my Tahitians do.
That statement made me giggle. But how right you are!

I will admit to wanting a rope as well, but that seems more like a fun purchase for later. I want to get this one right so I don't turn into a strand chaser! I can see myself having those potato-chip tendencies...I have a strong emotive, irrational desire for the tahitians which I don't feel for anything else.

I'll tell you right now you are sunk. Having those exact feelings about Tahitians are what got me to collect 22 Tahitian strands, ropes and tin cups. I keep a list of the colors I have so I don't duplicate. It's the only thing that has saved me everytime I see a Tahitian sale.

The stands you have chosen are very nice. You might see more colors if you are wearing the right color with them. The overtones can either pop out and show themselves or go completely dark and dull depending on your outfit.

But if you aren't in love with these strands send them back and find one that is right for you. White pearls seem to go with everything but Tahitian pearls are very different so keep that in mind.

I'll tell you right now you are sunk. Having those exact feelings about Tahitians are what got me to collect 22 Tahitian strands, ropes and tin cups. I keep a list of the colors I have so I don't duplicate. It's the only thing that has saved me everytime I see a Tahitian sale.

The stands you have chosen are very nice. You might see more colors if you are wearing the right color with them. The overtones can either pop out and show themselves or go completely dark and dull depending on your outfit.

But if you aren't in love with these strands send them back and find one that is right for you. White pearls seem to go with everything but Tahitian pearls are very different so keep that in mind.

Uh oh!!! Shhhhhh don't tell my husband.

Must.Survive.This.Purchase.First........

Back