Help me pick

Am rather discouraged.
... (yes I emailed for close-ups... no response at all yet). I emailed requesting if there's any other inventory too.

I asked if it's possible to "choose" a White Body Freshwater, with Rose Overtones, and how to indicate that at checkout... I don't know the answer to that.
:(

It's Monday after Easter weekend and it's only 9:20 a.m. in California so a bit early to expect to have an reply to an email! Wait and you will get a reply for sure.

You absolutely can request rose overtones to white freshwater pearls-- I did and I got a lovely strand of Freshadamas.

Remember that you can also use the phone or live chat feature; you are not limited to emails.

Am rather discouraged.
It's really very difficult to purchase Tahitians online... either the photos look very brightly lit, or the photos are too small (yes I emailed for close-ups... no response at all yet). I emailed requesting if there's any other inventory too.

I asked if it's possible to "choose" a White Body Freshwater, with Rose Overtones, and how to indicate that at checkout... I don't know the answer to that.

I suppose I should just pick from what's listed, pay up, and hope for the best.
:(

PP was very helpful to me with my choices. they will reply and help you choose something you are happy with. :) Kirsten helped me and she is wonderful to deal with !!!

Now that Easter is over, why don't you call them and talk in person? What you are asking for is possible. Remember Jeremy and others do not have all their inventory posted on line. They have a safe full of pearls. My best wishes that buying pearls will be an enjoyable experience for you.

I love that picture!! DD is adorable!! Aww- you brightened my day with that one! :p

Kids and pearls seem to be just the perfect combination sometimes...

Dear BluePawprint,
Your daughter is so cute!!! I say go for it and get her the multicolored strand. It's never too early for pearls.:D In my one year old baby portrait I am wearing a strand of pearls given to me by my grandfather. I recently bought my now 16 month old daughter 6-7mm Freshadama strand and matching studs (her ears aren't pierced yet).

International Shipping Question

International Shipping Question

Dear BluePawprint,
In my one year old baby portrait I am wearing a strand of pearls given to me by my grandfather.
Aww, that must be so lovely!

Last edited:
should I ask for a "professional photo" to be taken of the necklace

Last edited:
Hi Bluepawprint,

all of our member vendors are sending their parcels safely, if you request professional pics, they probably have to take out a higher price and it is not necessary. The certificate is in the parcel, if you should have trouble with customs (only if they open it), you should get it as a letter instead as the value is several times higher. USPS International is OK and safe, sometimes You can get lucky and get the parcel without the customs seeing it (not often unfortunately), Fedex is safe, expensive and ALWAYS GOES THROUGH CUSTOMS (at least over here)! It is nice if the vendor can give a lower value because I just got a parcel with some goldfindings (not from PP) and the value of 175 $ cost me through customs 42% on that sum, which I think is unnecessary high, as the VAT is 25%. The rest are different fees and taxes upon these fees!

So from a safety point you can choose either one, the speed depends on which country you live in.

Oh my gosh! The colors are so beautiful. Lucky you :)
Sure hope you post some more photos of it when you get it.

Looks like a great choice. Congrats!

They look very nice indeed, all those nice overtones. The strand has also a very clean surface, You did very well to buy this one!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back