Guess who came to visit! Tahitian pearl bonanza!

Is that possible with two left feet and no timing?

Mikeyy, we all start that way, and believe me, even after all my years of Salsa, I still (after 7 lessons) feel that way in Tango. That's why we go to lessons! My teacher assures me I am making progress, and so far, nobody has fallen down, no blood on the floor... I'm sure by the next Ruckus, we could put on a floorshow.
Any other Salsitas or Tangueros?

Mikeyy, we all start that way, and believe me, even after all my years of Salsa, I still (after 7 lessons) feel that way in Tango. That's why we go to lessons! My teacher assures me I am making progress, and so far, nobody has fallen down, no blood on the floor... I'm sure by the next Ruckus, we could put on a floorshow.
Any other Salsitas or Tangueros?

Woo hoo! I look forward to seeing the floorshow. Tango is so sexy, imho. I also have two left feet.

wow, thanks for those amazing pictures!!! My head would spin if I had to choose a strand from all those...I would be dreaming pearls! So beautiful! And, Cathy, very good choices!

Beautiful choices, Cathy. What a wonderful dilema to have to choose between such a selection. :D

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this thread Cathy! I simply don't know how you could choose and so quickly. I would be to weak at the knees trying to make my decision(s).............and I certainly couldn't just walk away with one strand!!!! As per the other forum, you made some wonderful choices!!!

Back