Greenhills Tour

Can you be my personal shopper LOL? I just love those loose pearls you've chosen ... that hammered nacre makes me swoon ... and the rose overtones on the goldens is just gorgeous! Congratulations!

Hi Perlas, thank you for your necks shots. Million dollar shot. it looks great on you..and love the clasp worn in front.

Can you please explained what you mean by the hammered look? what am i looking out for?

Thanks, CathyKeshi! I am happy with the loose pearls, especially the Tahitian. :)

Hi Perlas, thank you for your necks shots. Million dollar shot. it looks great on you..and love the clasp worn in front.

Can you please explained what you mean by the hammered look? what am i looking out for?

Hi kalmen,
If you compare the loose pearls with the strands, the strands have smoother surface. A hammered surface is indicative of thick nacre.

Here is what a "hammered" look is:
http://lilianashjewellery.com/wedding-rings/custom-made-plain-weddings-bands/mens-hammered-silver-ring-half-round-6mm-wide.html

Oh I see. Thank you Perlas for explaining.
Seriously I'm learning so much on PG. Thank you all for your generous sharing and teaching.

I second Kalmen22! I've learned so much valuable information through Pearl-Guide. Thank you all... and Perlas what phenomenal comparisons on this thread!

Look at all those tassels!! Purranha, have you fainted yet? ;)

Oh boy, Perlas, what a treat this thread is. Seriously drooling here. However, your baroque GSSP strand is the queen of queens...

Can you tell me the shops that had natural coloured deep gold SSP’s pls? Couldn’t shake my recent pearl fever.

Back