Gradient Lavender Pearls

:D Thanks! I wish it came in other colors, but the pattern is pretty cute. I have a love/hate relationship with J.Crew-- half their stuff is outrageously overpriced for what it is, and the other half has amazing quality/design.

Too bad I can't wear it with my (upcoming) tahitians. :(

Hi Gem: I am just green with envy!!! I have been lusting after these beauties for several days! I did promise --written in blood!!!--that I would finish the pieces that I have on the design board before buying more gems---but these are killing me!! LOVE yours.

We enjoy each other's photos almost as much as getting the pearls for ourselves! ;)

Yours and Callire's look very nice. The strands look so clean. I was expecting more blemishes for AA, but they look virtually clean. Congratulations.

Lovely, lovely and (chiming in) I'd love to see photos of them on!

Raison, your post made me laugh. The worst is when you get all the beads or pearls just the way you want them-- and then you bump the board and they get out of order or even fall onto the floor! I sometimes think I'm nuts to be doing this for a hobby.

And doing this for a living? Noooooo, I'd be insane in no time at all!

Blaire,

Those are wonderful pearls! I am jealous!! Looking so forward to when I can see them on you-----------

Back