Gem Show?

And don't forget Rose gold! While not all settings come in Rose gold, it can be very pretty with some pearls :) One thing to consider: will you be wearing your pendant with other jewelry and if so, what metal color? Some like mixing gold/silver colors, some are bothered by that look ... only you will know what's best for you.

I mix and match all three colors of gold. I just go with whatever color of gold works best with the particular pearls. A lot of my rings and bracelets are 2 and 3 color gold, so for me, everything matches.

The advantage to the drop shape, my personal fav, is that you get a larger pearl for the price of the smaller round. More bang for the buck!

Excellent suggestion to go through the photos and look at the pendant shapes and sizes. Just as photographers will use a larger diamond in a photo to make a style look impressive, smaller pearls can be used and make the pendant bails look larger. So a 10mm pearl might look perfect but a 14mm pearl will look too large. Ask for photos with the bail you like next to it..or they can hold it over the top of the pearl.

Back