First stringing project

Got the thread today! Ended up using forest since the storm color was in the larger thread and it just didn't work with the drill holes. When I looked at them originally I thought they looked larger than normal but I guess not.

I still think the forest looks good, but if I want to change it out I know how to now!

Took me 4 hours but I finally got it done. Since it's so late I'm not up to taking pics, but I will tomorrow!

Ringed Tahitians are my favorites!! I just made a bracelet using Beader's Secret in Navy, which looks like a dark teal to me and it looks fine! You have some beautiful peals there! Can't wait to see the finished project!

So, here's some pictures of it. It's definitely not perfect, but I'm still proud of the fact that I actually did it. I like the clasp with it a lot. I really like the beader's secret too. That made it much easier for me to get done!

Thanks for the support with this! I'm not ashamed to admit that the only thing that kept me going last night was the fact that I knew I wanted to be able to show the finished product to ya'll.

Attachments

• 20180720_145435.jpg
    20180720_145435.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 20180720_145338.jpg
    20180720_145338.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 20180720_145626.jpg
    20180720_145626.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 36
Well done! That was a lot of knotting for your first stringing project, but now you're a pro!

Thank you pearl dreams, bweaves, pattye, and jesskat! I really appreciate it

Lary, awesome work. I also just finished my first stringing. Took me 4 attempts. Yes I agree showing it here really acts as a motivation.

Y'all are good! My first stringing was a disaster! Pearls look great on you, Lary!

Back