First Day of June, the Month of the Pearl!

I do believe you're right about that, amti!

Today is another day at the computer, in air conditioning, thankfully. Pipis and akoyas on the wrist, very light bracelets. And my Arizona inspired necklaces.
IMG_3560.jpg
IMG_3562.jpg
IMG_3556.jpg

Love the delicate bracelets! I love turquoise and brown together. It's a combination I never would have thought of until I started seeing wood turners add turquoise to their wooden pieces.

Thank you, Cicadalady, Jersey, Kat, and BWeaves! I'd really like to re-do the set in yellow gold sometime down the line (currently it's in silver) with some tiny fishhook clasps (if they exist).

The orbits come in different sizes. I've used the smaller one on my smaller pearls, and the larger one on my bigger pearls. I love how they all link up and they don't look like clasps, but links.

That's good to know, thanks Kat and BWeaves! I do think 7mm width would be too wide for a necklace like this one. If they made one with a 5mm width... time to take a look around :)

Wowza! I love that necklace. I love the dangles and the asymmetry. And the pearls are so pretty. And you have a great smile!

Thanks, BWeaves and Jersey! I did finally change into my uniform ;) I recently purchased a vintage jewelry box for my pearls, so I was organizing it all and realized I hadn't worn this one in a long while! It reminds me of CathyKeshi cause she named it ;)

Back