Findings for a pearl pendant

Isabelle35

Hi,
I'm Looking for a simple 14k gold pearl pendant finding like the one on the pic (top left one). It's a simple loop with a peg, no cup. There is no more at Bella findings nor at Rio Grande. Anyone knows were I can find one at reasonnable price? This is for a pendant I want to make with a big 10mm x 14mm drop tahitian pearl. The bigger the loop the better. I would at least like an average chain to fit in the loop Thanks!

Oops, would help to see the pic! Here it is: so top left one i'm Looking for.
image.jpg

would be very easy to make with 14ct wire. Then whatever size loop you want.
My suggestion would be to find your nearest silversmith/goldsmith. It would take about ten minutes.
Scrap of wire, bend, one soldered joint and done

The idea of finding a "scrap of wire" was a challenging thought, "bend" -- I think I could do, but you totally lost me at "one soldered joint"! Good luck, Isabelle35!

Sorry - but it IS the sort of stuff a goldsmith would have lurking around. I have all sorts of bits of wire of different golds and silvers. And It would be one very quick soldering to close the loop...
sorry....

Hi, Wendy I think Isabelle is looking for a finding with a thread on it for screwing into the pearl. I know the type of thing but don't see them offered often.

Dawn - Bodecia
http://www.ebay.com/sch/dawncee333/m.html
eBay Seller ID dawncee333 Natural pearl collector & seller. And all round pearl lover.

Wendy: thanks! True that the best would be to make it myself. I do have a few thing to make jewelry and I could make the loop, but not equiped to solder (yet!)
Cathy: right on! Exactly what i'm looking for! Thanks a bunch. I guess I wasn't looking at the right place since I recall checking at PP.

Back