Fiji Pearls

Such amazing colours, I feel spoiled after seeing Fiji pearls, they make Tahitian pearls look less appealing nowadays.
Great design Red.

Justin your pearls are breathtaking. I really love those special, fuschia pearls.

I would love one of my own one day. : )

That golden drop takes my breath away. I'm a sucker for perfect drops.

that golden drop looks like it's actually made of gold. Stunning!

I need that drop! To me that is the best coloring. I will take it as a single as well, or round! Seriously. Credit card is ready.

Frost Me - Have you taken a look at www.fijipearls.com? There are a couple of golden pearl necklaces there that make my heart skip a beat.

Some of my Fiji pearl from PP. Photos can't show the real beauty of them.
image.jpgimage.jpg

You got some beauties, Baby-Love! Looking forward to see what you make with them!

Lovely pearls Baby-Love! What are you planning to make with them?

I think I need to start a separate thread for Fiji Pearls!

I know a few members have new treasures in the works. Red, I'm looking at you! And I have another one or two coming soon. Here is just the beginning!!

As I have mentioned in the other thread, your bracelet is stunning, thanks for sharing!

DK :)

As I have mentioned in the other thread, your bracelet is stunning, thanks for sharing!

DK :)
Thank you, dkan168!! And thanks to you for deciding NOT to buy two of the loveliest pearls on the bracelet! Everyone chose exquisite pearls - with Fiji pearls you can't go wrong!

LMgarden, I love you bracelet! I plan to make a tin-cup necklace with the fijian pearls I collected, but maybe a bracelet is a better idea so I can see them more often! Justin, your fuschia pearls are stunning! ..and that drop, oh my!

Im going to set in pendant, not sure about style yet. I'll wait till I see the right setting for them.

Back