Fiji Pearls

Thank you, 86Corvettegirl! I figure if I throw a bunch of pearls and necklaces together, sometimes it’s gonna work!😁

Thank you, Marianne! Sorry I missed seeing you and the Ruckus gang at Pearls by the Bay. I was all set to go, but had to cancel the day before. ☹️

Thank you, Jeg! True, I haven’t posted in a long while. I’m trying to catch up with all the new names and fabulous pearl posts!

Must have carabiner locks!!! Love your Fijis and all the beautiful arrangements. I saw your badge at Pearls by the Bay and was disappointed that you couldn’t make it.

Thanks for posting and please, more pictures of your beautiful pearls. They are so enjoyed.

Why, oh, WHY, did I open this thread?!!! Just when I was happy with the pearls I have, and thinking that I “need” no others. Along comes this thread. :mad: And now I am pining for Fiji pearls. I always thought they were muted in colour, so I never really looked into them. And now... now, I am intrigued. Drats! ;)

Such gorgeous pieces, such stunning loose pearls from previous harvests. Heavenly pearls! I too, would find a way to wear the wreath. ;)

The quick links make such a statement with your necklaces. I use them in stainless steel to hang my parrots’ toys in their cages. Too bad I don’t have the gold one to use with my pearls!

Thank you, Red, BWeaves, Pearl Dreams, CricketBug, Parrot Lady and Pattye!
Red and Pattye, I was so bummed that I couldn’t attend Pearls by the Bay ☹️. I missed seeing my pals! I know so much effort was made for all to have a memorable time!

I haven’t had many chances to wear my Fiji’s, but the other day I did wear them with a small Tahitian keshi strand (with a heart shaped Fiji keshi), and a golden akoya strand - all from PP. I always forget to take pics while wearing them.

Fiji strand with Tahitian keshi strand with heart shaped Fiji keshi, and a golden akoya strand from Pearl Paradise
Zoom Fiji strand with Tahitian keshi strand with heart shaped Fiji keshi, and a golden akoya strand from Pearl Paradise
Fiji strand with Tahitian keshi strand with heart shaped Fiji keshi, and a golden akoya strand Pearl Paradise
533C6221-0A7E-4101-A1E1-9228497B16F5.jpg
6F66BEFB-E66A-4101-BC42-ABD7EFA2681A.jpg
close up Fiji strand with Tahitian keshi strand with heart shaped Fiji keshi, and a golden akoya strand from Pearl Paradise
right side Fiji strand with Tahitian keshi strand with heart shaped Fiji keshi, and a golden akoya strand from Pearl Paradise

Lovely layers, lmgarden!! I love all your heart-shaped pearls, too!

Thank you so much, Jeremy, 86Corvettegirl, Katbran, Marianne and jeg!

That little Fiji keshi heart IS cute as a button. I hesitate to wear heart shape jewelry for fear of looking to cute, but I can’t resist buying naturally shaped pearls when they show up!

Back