Etienne Perret Re-Engineers the Button Pearl!

GemGeek

Pearlista
First stop at the Couture Show in Las Vegas...

See all the photos here.

Etienne close.jpg

Enjoy,
Blaire

My tastes generally lean towards the more nouveau/organic, but those rings are truly lovely!

It's amazing how many styles of jewelry I manage to adore. If you see all of his jewelry, it has such wonderful clean lines. The pearls just seem to love the ceramic rings.

Etienne Button 3.jpg

This piece reminds me of how classic black and white happens to be, more white pearls should be embraced in black.

It's amazing how many styles of jewelry I manage to adore. If you see all of his jewelry, it has such wonderful clean lines. The pearls just seem to love the ceramic rings.

Very clean lines -- just beautiful! Blaire, do you know, if you drop one of those ceramic rings on a hard surface, do they break?! That would be awful!

Etienne dropped a piece of the material from a great height onto a floor tile and there wasn't even a scratch. Theoretically they could break, but not likely -- plus they are guaranteed against it. :)

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing that with us.

I know what you mean. The wider the band, the larger the size you need. They do come in smaller widths, but I love the look of the fat ones, especially the concave band. :)

Back