Does this look dyed to you?

They say it's "highly sexy". Are you sure you're enough woman for those pearls? :D :D :D

(They look dyed to me.)

For that price, they HAVE to be dyed. Also they are FW pearls which do not come in that color.

Good ole CFWP! Thay can substitute for any other kind of pearl. They are inded, the most versatile pearl.

Those are so round and perfect skins for less than $100 starting price. Could they be shell pearls?

Last edited:
I was a bit suspicious they were shell pearls. The other pearls by the same seller had closeups, this was the only one that didn't. If they are cultured FW rather than shell though, the dye job is pretty well done.

If they are cultured FW, they would be magnificent. who needs a SSP when you have that? Even though the pearls are small, the color is great! I was actually a little afraid to suggest shell pearls, being as they specifically indicated they are FW, but they look too good to be true.

I don't know if I'd call them shell pearls; they don't look shiny enough or have that glass-like flashiness about them IMO. The color does looked dyed though...I'd bet on that. And even so they look really bright, cheerful and trendy. Their shape is quite nice too for being round!

Last edited:
Yes.

.. or fake...

That picture has been edited to death.

Back