Does anyone know anything about lagunapearl.com or unique pearl.com?

mgriffin

Hello everyone! I am new to the website, which is very informative. I am thankful it is available. :)

I am curious if anyone has any experience with or knowledge about either unique pearl.com or lagunapearl.com? They both seem to have a good variety of earring styles, but I don't know anything about their reputations or quality.

I might add that in the past month, I have ordered from both pearl paradise and the pearl outlet. I am so glad that I was able to lurk here and know that I wasn't getting ripped off by shopping with them. The pearls I ordered from both vendors are quite lovely and I am so pleased with my purchases. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful 2011!

Margaret

Hello everyone! I am new to the website, which is very informative. I am thankful it is available. :)

I am curious if anyone has any experience with or knowledge about either unique pearl.com or lagunapearl.com? They both seem to have a good variety of earring styles, but I don't know anything about their reputations or quality.

I might add that in the past month, I have ordered from both pearl paradise and the pearl outlet. I am so glad that I was able to lurk here and know that I wasn't getting ripped off by shopping with them. The pearls I ordered from both vendors are quite lovely and I am so pleased with my purchases. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful 2011!

Margaret

Just curious Margaret, and no disrespect to Laguna or Unique, but if both Pearl Paradise and the Pearl Outlet have provided you with beautiful pearls at a fair price, why are you looking elsewhere? I can guarantee both companies would like a chance to earn your trust again. Just because you don't see what you want on their Web sites does not mean they don't have it or can't get it. I know from our perspective at Seabourn Pearls we always say yes to clients and then figure out what we need to do to get them exactly what they want.

You know, I had just come to that conclusion myself a few days ago and contacted the Pearl Outlet about the possibility of making what I would like. I am in the middle of getting that worked out. Thank you for the suggestion!

I've ordered from Laguna once back in 2009

I've ordered from Laguna once back in 2009

My wife saw a pendant she thought she might like. The Tahitian pearl seemed ok - not the greatest color and had some markings, not not what most would consider AAA. The wife decided to return it and it took a while for the return to get processed and I had to call a couple times to be like - hello? Maybe it was because it was around the holidays and they were busy. Remember this was towards the end of 2009. Maybe they've gotten more people now? Never ever had any issues with returns with either PP or PO. Experiences like this always make me a little nervous.

Having bought from both PP & PO in the past, I have to say they are more personable and friendly but the Tahitian pearl quality we saw from Laguna we thought was fine.

If you're in the LA area you can also make an appointment to see PP in person. You cannot do this at Laguna. I always feel more comfortable being able to see the pearls in person before I lay out the cash - maybe it's just me - or maybe it's because I like seeing a gazillion pearls in person. Drool...

Back