Cultured mabe abalone pearl rings

Looks like a very nice quality pearl, if the photo is representative. I think the price for the pearl is quite reasonable, though it is not very large. I would be very tempted, but for the fact that I have a number of abalone pearls purchased in NZ a couple years ago I have yet to make into jewelry! Doesn't mean I'm not still tempted....

Sheri

Last edited:
Well well well, with the 30-day return policy, I bit. Will report back. Quick retail-therapy, woo hoo!

Sheri

Ooh, good. I hope you post pics! I would love to see one in "real life" as opposed to just the company photos/videos. :)

Last edited:
I bit too and ordered two. One blue and one green. Hope they are as pretty in person.

How exciting! Gee, I feel like the abalone pearls' auntie now. Yep, guess I better get a life. :)

Update on the rings: The rings were flimsy and looked very cheap. The mabe wasn't that bad, but it was very small. I returned them.

One of the pendants (one only) came back up for sale and I bought it. They originally offered blue or green, this one is green. I am not expecting much, since it has probably been returned more than once, but we shall see. I'll post a picture when it arrives. They still have some rings.

Sheri, did you like your ring?

Last edited:
Back