Could the valuation be wrong?

This is the lovely ring I received with the other jewellery. I actually wear this one a lot and although you'd think it would be too dressy, it actually looks fine worn during the day (something I love about pearls) - great with jeans and an aqua coloured silk blouse I have. Pearls and silk - a great match! I will have to have it resized smaller though as my grandmother Marie had quite large 'sausage' fingers. The things I like about this ring is the twinkling of the diamonds really compliment the iridescence of the pearl in sunlight. It looks so fresh and modern for such a vintage piece. Also, it's quite clever how the jeweller designed the claws to finish so snugly around the cushion indent shape of the pearl. Very thoughtful design.

Details of the ring are:

18ct white gold and Platinum Art Deco Pearl ring. Pearl measures 9.4x9.5x8.4 irregular egg shaped. Pearl is set in two claws with 12 old cut diamonds x 2x0.03ct, 2x0.01ct, 8x200pc grain set in a triangular design.

P1010828.jpgP1010829.jpgP1010830.jpgP1010831.jpgP1010832.jpgP1010833.jpg

This is the lovely ring I received with the other jewellery. I actually wear this one a lot and although you'd think it would be too dressy, it actually looks fine worn during the day (something I love about pearls) - great with jeans and an aqua coloured silk blouse I have. Pearls and silk - a great match! I will have to have it resized smaller though as my grandmother Marie had quite large 'sausage' fingers. The things I like about this ring is the twinkling of the diamonds really compliment the iridescence of the pearl in sunlight. It looks so fresh and modern for such a vintage piece. Also, it's quite clever how the jeweller designed the claws to finish so snugly around the cushion indent shape of the pearl. Very thoughtful design.
Thank you for showing us your attractive ring, couldn't agree more about twinkling of diamonds in the sunlight, hadn't thought about them with the iridescence of the pearl but it must be gorgeous.
Enjoy!

Back