Costume Jewelry Hijinkx

StevieBoy

Hi friends! I’ve been busy with work and lurking, so I haven’t be able to post much. No real PEARL news from me, but I’ve been busy with some costume jewelry projects I’ve been commissioned to make

Here are a couple of pair of earrings a drag performer asked me to make for a photoshoot. The prompt was “big, silver, sparkly”

Attachments

• IMG_5545.jpeg
    IMG_5545.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 57
For Halloween, a friend said they wanted to be Ursula from The Little Mermaid. I fixed it so that way it would glow from within the nautilus shell, but i think the video file size is too large to post here!

Attachments

• IMG_5609.jpeg
    IMG_5609.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5610.jpeg
    IMG_5610.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
Word got out among the drag community out here that I could make huge costume jewelry pieces, so a friend reached out. I made jerry-rigged a couple of pairs of earrings and a long necklace for them.

I wish i could post videos! These aurora borealis rhinestones sure do sparkle!

Attachments

• IMG_6136.jpeg
    IMG_6136.jpeg
    506.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6131.jpeg
    IMG_6131.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6087.jpeg
    IMG_6087.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 54
For Halloween, a friend said they wanted to be Ursula from The Little Mermaid. I fixed it so that way it would glow from within the nautilus shell, but i think the video file size is too large to post here!
Wow! I Love Nautilus shells...that looks amazing.

Thanks all for the kind comments! I hope everyone is happy, well fed and safe this holiday!

Its a holiday weekend here in the Philippines as well, so during some quiet time for funsies I customized some heart shades

Attachments

• IMG_6193.jpeg
    IMG_6193.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
Overly well fed. Poor turkey!
Keep it up Stevie!

Back