Coin Pearls

Hiya,

Nice coin pearls, but I prefer the rose keshi you posted, what, two weeks ago? Those were spectacular. These are nice, especially if the price stays where it is.

I think boo ended up getting the rose keshi. The bidder who won had the work "boo" in the ebay username, not that I was stalking LOL.

I'm still deliberating whether I should get this. I prefer the blonde and pink keshi (2nd generation coin) necklace I posted last week and I do like a few of the bracelets from druzydesign, so I might get that instead. It's all too pretty, and I need to save some money for the freeform baroques for next month, possibly Akoya from PP as well!

not that I was stalking
:p :p :p

Yep, that was me. It was only a half strand, but if they are a decent match to the ones I already have, I'll be quite pleased.

Raisondetre,
Those are beautiful pearls. Drusydesign has first class "stuff". I want to bid on her:

"GORGEOUS 20K FW APRICOT PINK HUGE PEARL CHARMS EARRINGS
METALLIC LUSTRE!RARE EXQUISITE 12.8mm x 22+mm PEARLS Item number: 110131952978
if no one else on the forum is going to bid.
I still haven't figured out how to do attachments yet. I have a mac...need I say more!
Ingykiz

Ingykiz said:
I still haven't figured out how to do attachments yet. I have a mac...need I say more!
Ingykiz

No. Here they are. Gorgeous!

497b_1.JPG

Happy bidding!

Dunno where these things come from, just hope they keep on comming...

LINK (32mm)

PE-5645B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Go for it! Sometimes I post with the intention of attracting someone else's interest so the items get bought up and I don't have to agonize over which ones I should get. A few more days till my next billing cycle for the credit card. The joke is, I do have enough to buy most of what I want, but it's more a matter of principle that I stick to my intended savings plan and not buy what I can't afford at any given time. I kind of cheat a little since Jeremy can keep stuff for me. Little indulgences to make life a little more pleasant.

I still want more than one of Carolyn Ehret's bracelets. If only I could afford the necklaces.

I love those apricot charms! I've been bidding on them! But not sure I'll go high enough. Good luck to all who bid, they are stunning.

I too check this seller out all the time. She has some really wonderful items. I'm hoping to snatch something some day.

Back