circa 1877...natural, right?

OMG those pieces are both amazing. Is that the bracelet your getting?

Casey.R said:
OMG those pieces are both amazing. Is that the bracelet your getting?

It's the one I was thinking of bidding on, but I've decided not to.

Bogus

Well, the auction is over. The bracelet went for close to the top of it's estimated value, the slide a wee bit more.

Here's a pic of another piece I was tempted by, but resisted: Edwardian longchain, plat and seed pearls, 74 inches. (Can you tell I like small pearls?:)

Bogus

Attachments

• lot452 Edwardian plat  74in plat prls 3mm $2-4000.jpg
    lot452 Edwardian plat 74in plat prls 3mm $2-4000.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 43
...but there was an item that tempted me...and I didn't resist: Freshwater pearl drops.

To my consternation, I won the auction!!:eek:

I've wanted something like these for a long time and investigated having one of the vendors here put a pair together for me. Decided this way would be easier.

Anyway...here's a pic of MY 'new' earrings!

Attachments

• 70iew_01.jpg
    70iew_01.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 63
Bogus! You got them! I window shopped the link and those are drop dead gorgeous. Pics please!

Beautiful earrings! I love dangles, it is like art in motion. What is the size of those pearls?

Bogus said:
...but there was an item that tempted me...and I didn't resist: Freshwater pearl drops.

Good for you! When I saw them listed, the first thing that came to mind was your thread about buying a pair of drop earrings, LOL!

A (seed) pearl chain shouldn't be impossible to find... although that one looked quite nice, and I'm not happy to have lost the chance either. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back