Christmas tree:)

Thank you! I tell ya though colored themed trees get old very fast...I was taking it down and thought "What am I going to do with all these purple feathers" lol

Love the feathers. My cat would die for a chance at that beautiful tree!

Thank you! I tell ya though colored themed trees get old very fast...I was taking it down and thought "What am I going to do with all these purple feathers" lol

make a mardi gras wreath with the feathers and build on the white pointsettas for next year
?

My dog would love that feather tree! She rolls on feathers, mouths them, plays with them and generally acts like they are catnip. Why??? No idea :)

Time to adopt a feline friend for your pup?!? ;)

LOL, I wish Amti. We had many a cat, and I miss having a kitty. Hubby doesn't. Miss Reffi dog; hard to say; she loves to scurry around and chase cats when she encounters them. When and if they hold still, if they snarl, she backs off; if they don't, she ... licks them and tries to roll on them too lol.

Back