Carolyn Ehret, her pearls, and Josh in Tucson...

I love her pearls! It's where I got my GSSP for my snitch pendant. I have a few of her pearls and pieces!

$_57.jpg

Those are beautiful, BPDDC. Do you have a plan for them? Sometimes I just leave S of C pearls on the coffee table so I can gaze at them when I walk by, and be amazed by the changing overtones.

Pattye- I don’t have immediate plans, just more for my loose rare/curiosity collection. Though I accidently placed them next to Amethyst beads and they just sort of complimented one another.

Gorgeous Keshis, cufflinks would be pretty cool.

kelluvpearls- Sadly I am in a no more “CUFF LINKS” mode. I think if I were to do anything I could be a bit more creative than cuff links, and that is meant as no offense to your cuff links idea. I am thinking Black Rhodium and Purple Titanium…but in what configuration I don’t know just yet. Like I mentioned I think they will remain in the loose gem collection for a while.

Pattye- I don’t have immediate plans, just more for my loose rare/curiosity collection. Though I accidently placed them next to Amethyst beads and they just sort of complimented one another.

kelluvpearls- Sadly I am in a no more “CUFF LINKS” mode. I think if I were to do anything I could be a bit more creative than cuff links, and that is meant as no offense to your cuff links idea. I am thinking Black Rhodium and Purple Titanium…but in what configuration I don’t know just yet. Like I mentioned I think they will remain in the loose gem collection for a while.

Hehe that's ok I usually read the first half of a paragraph only, I missed the loose gem collection comment. I am way behind you re men pearl fashion, but it would be a big fashion step forward if my hubby wears keshi cufflinks. I always wanted a black rhodium dark Tahitian pearl ring, haven't seen purple titanium before, will google it.

What a terrific thread to bump up! I'd never seen it before. Fun!

Back