Blue Necklace Complete

You got that right, JerseyPearl ... I think I need to post another rose gold pearl combo ;) If only I had a decent photo ...

Judi, coming from your background of gorgeous jewelry, I'm very flattered (blushes) ... I credit Hisano fully for finding those incredible pearls, Cynde and friends for the enabling, and John for the simple but brilliantly timeless design. I'm just the lucky custodian :) Thanks! Thinking I need to do special pieces with my mother and my mother-in-law's diamonds too. All 3 were about the same modest size but good quality ... every jeweler I consulted just wanted to make a 3 stone diamond ring ... not enough imagination for me. Thanks again to all my pearl friends!!!!!

I keep coming back to ooooogle this beautiful piece! :) The IRL shots are easily as beautiful as the glamour shots which is really something!

LOL, CricketBug ... your compliment means a lot to me; that's exactly how many photos I took ... a LOT ... I'm such a bad photographer. If the sun ever comes out again in PA it might help.

Thinking I need to do special pieces with my mother and my mother-in-law's diamonds too. All 3 were about the same modest size but good quality ... every jeweler I consulted just wanted to make a 3 stone diamond ring ... not enough imagination for me. Thanks again to all my pearl friends!!!!!

This sounds like a fabulous idea - now you just need some equally special pearls to go with them ;) Perhaps a mismatched set of earring dangles?

I still can't get over how AMAZING that drop on your necklace is - definitely going on my wishlist!

Oh MSC, I LOVE that idea ... and I happen to own 2 very tiny round-ish intense blue V. akoyas left ... We'd planned originally to use a setting PP has for those, in rose gold, with a couple tiny diamonds dangling. But now I wonder ... what John could create using my other 2 sentimental diamonds, those 2 akoyas and make the 2 earrings slightly different in style ... oh, John ... calling John lol. Thanks MSC!

Oh MSC, I LOVE that idea ... and I happen to own 2 very tiny round-ish intense blue V. akoyas left ... We'd planned originally to use a setting PP has for those, in rose gold, with a couple tiny diamonds dangling. But now I wonder ... what John could create using my other 2 sentimental diamonds, those 2 akoyas and make the 2 earrings slightly different in style ... oh, John ... calling John lol. Thanks MSC!

I'll be waiting with baited breath ;)

Emailed John; will let you know ... THANKS for the great idea!

This P-G site is dangerous to hang around! :rolleyes: It gives me too many ideas... and I've developed "pearl crushes" on all sorts of strands, colour combos, etc. —none of which is good for my bank account. LOL! Of course, adoring from afar is free. One doesn't have to acquire pearls, right? Ri-i-i-ight... ;)

I love the idea of mis-matched earrings to go with this necklace!

I don’t want to scare you CricketBug, but those were my first symptoms too ;)

Yes!!! I love that idea on the earrings too!

Oh Cathy, that necklace is gorgeous! The pearls have such fantastic colors, and the setting is very elegant.

I just saw this one, must have missed it when the thread was started. Spectacular blues and the design is very beautiful! Congrats!

Thank you Floridapearl! I’m so grateful to Hisano for finding those beautiful blue pearls ... and for Newberry’s layout suggestions :)

Back