Big Honking Pearls

Imgarden n newberry, great pics! Pls feel free to post more.

Holy crap. I can't wait to see everyones' goodies in person.

I probably won't bring much, as I'm afraid of traveling with too much jewelry, but I'll bring the unusual pendants.

Just a notice that one of these should be coming available soon. However, be aware I think this was a return before I bought it this week on a whim while looking for a last minute gift for the mother in law. I was able to pick the strand the yesterday and although I believe these would have been fun to wear there is a long scratch along the face of one of the pearls near the front. A serpentine pin point like track looking similar to that made with sewing machine needle through cloth. It is really not noticeable from a distance so it may not be an issue for everyone... Anyway, from what I have read so far there are not replacements available and as usual today the website has an endless loop when trying to sign in to send a message back about the order to verify this. So back it goes

So I just picked up my giants from PP! This strand is from a second batch which are more silver than cream. Silver looks better with my skin tone - so I'm happy! But I walked off without knowing the Pearl sizes!!

Here it is shown with a 15mm wss strand above, the giants below are likely 12-15.5 mm. Both have strong luster, but the giants have more pinks and greens.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 38
That is one beautiful strand Lmgraden. Pearl Paradise is a fun place to visit :)

Thank you JerseyPearl and Newberry. I love visiting PP - it's so much fun, but a little dangerous...I'm sure you all know what I mean!!!

Oh yeah!!!!! I sometimes ride a long with a friend to help her choose pearls and walk out with pearls I could't leave there with out them around my neck. I must say some of my unexpected pearls are ones I reach for time and time again to wear. No regrets here at all.

Thank you GemGeek... I'm so happy with this strand. It was a happy accident that I was too late for the original sale - although, no doubt I would have been just as happy with any one of those first glorious strands!!!

I'd better keep my distance from PP for a while to save up for the ruckus - but then again, I have my eye on something really BIG...hmmmm...

Wow, these look metallic! Wonderful! N silvery too, so I'm Super envious. What's something BIG?

Beautiful, lmgarden! The overtones look magical. I love those WSSs, too :)

Gorgeous orient and the orbit clasp. I'm jealous. I'll just live vicariously.

Thank you so much for the kind compliments, everybody. I thought I was finished buying pearls for a while, at least before the ruckus, but my heart is set on 15mm wss studs... Omg, it never ends!

Ok, here is a better picture than the one I posted earlier. The "biggies" are really a divine special strand. A very happy girl here.

IMG_0870.jpg

Back