Artistic opinion Pleazeeeee...

They look amazing! Lucky you being able to wear such heavy earrings!

Thank you pearl dreams! I dont use to like earrings because I thought they were so boring. But now I like them when they are a bit showy and stand out pieces! I got this massive golden baroque pearl. Still waiting for another one with the same size. Maybe 1 more pearl will be available next year. When I got a pair I will make another earring with them.

Well I have to say that they turned out looking absolutely wonderful !! tbh I was a bit concerned about investing so much into such heavy earrings but as long as they work for you .. great !! They look gorgeous!!

Thank you Katbran! Theyre heavy but not too much. And I love the look! Colorful. I hope they look expensive. I dunno in my warped mind I think pearls need to look expensive thats why I only like to have them set in gold. Yeah I know..Im silly...

Absolutely stunning! Those are really beautiful, and I am a fan of the big earring. I use something called Lobe Wonder (pattye sells sample sizes, I believe) which are little supports that you stick behind your earl lobe. They help to carry the weight of the earring so it doesn't pull on your piercing. They work very well for me (I LOVE large, heavy earrings)

They look amazing! I'm also a fan of the earring part being fancier than just a fish hook. It does make them look more expensive. I love the Greek key design on your hoop.

I would need to do ear pushups to wear those. Don't ask me how those work. I have no idea.

Happy birthday! Amzing earrings! I love big and long!

Wow, those are definitely statement earrings! Love the combination of colors.

Thank you everybody! I am very happy with the earrings.

Jerseypearl actually I am looking for it on the internet and youtube about earring supports! Can yoy post of of the link for Pattye shop please? Its on etsy right?

Eric and Cicadalady thanks a lot. Im loving big earrings atm.
Bweaves The hoop itself with the greek design is so cheap! Its 18 ct solid gold and cost only 120$.
Thanks Gemgeek, Naan, Amti and Marianne! Ill post more pics when im wearing it this Sunday!

Thank you everybody! I am very happy with the earrings.

Jerseypearl actually I am looking for it on the internet and youtube about earring supports! Can yoy post of of the link for Pattye shop please? Its on etsy right?

Eric and Cicadalady thanks a lot. Im loving big earrings atm.
Bweaves The hoop itself with the greek design is so cheap! Its 18 ct solid gold and cost only 120$.
Thanks Gemgeek, Naan, Amti and Marianne! Ill post more pics when im wearing it this Sunday!

I see that our wonderful Sanippy beat me to it!

Ya Jersey pearl she beaten u! I saw your tahitian strand on facebook! Its amaaaazziiingggg!!

Thanks lilliefuzie! They r turned out great!

Here are photos of the earrings! Im pretty happy about it! Turned out great! Nice, long and heavy!! I put it on and its heavy haha! I wore a lot of heavy earrings anyway. I got large baroque pearl earrings but I think this one is the heaviest yet. But it make my ear sparkleee!!

I like the color purple grey purple grey! With micropaved diamonds it will be even more sparklier..well next time when I can afford it!

TOTALLY FABULOUS - I'd wear those in a heartbeat - congrats! (drooling over here)

Thanks...I appreciate the compliment!

You can also try looking on Amazon for Lobe Wonder. That might be a better option for you out of the US.

Yeah JerseyPearl. Been looking online closer to home. But I wore the earring tday from 10 am to 3 pm without anything n my ears r fine. But would be better with xtra support!

Back