Are these Tahitians? What color?

massrog

Hello all! We just purchased these online and I (actually the boss) would like get some confirmation as to type. Do they make it into the Pistachio realm?
Thanks for your input as always!!!

1691612581833.png

They look like Tahitians in the 8-10 mm size range. I don't see any pearls that I would call pistachio in the strand, but I don't think the colors is showing very true. I am seeing a lot of chocolate on one side, but then throughout the strand it appears to be mixed colors.

Thank you, Jeremy! You called the size range almost exactly (9.02-10.62 according to vendor). This image was a capture from the vendor so I'm not sure of it's representation of the true colors. When they arrive, I'll try my hand at capturing accurate images. Thanks again!
RogerG

Another question...
Does anyone recognize this maker's mark?

1691616392389.png

Hello all! We just purchased these online and I (actually the boss) would like get some confirmation as to type. Do they make it into the Pistachio realm?
Thanks for your input as always!!!

View attachment 465632
Really nice mixed pearl strand. Gives me some Fijii vibes!

I wish I knew how to use a camera! I have tried to get a shot that conveys the colors that come through in daylight but can't seem to get it right! Here is the best I've come up with...

So, that's what the ones from the picture looks like in real life? The first picture did look overly processed. I like this picture better but there is a Big difference in real life.

They actually present somewhat "brighter" or toward the color in the original photo in natural daylight. I just don't have any photographic skill to capture them without massive shadow in sunlight.

Back