antique jade and pearl ring

Pearls and jade are one of the best combinations for jade. It delights the eye.

7th sphinx, I love your blog! Be sure to post the pearls over here, too.

You can put that url in your signature, too.

Last edited:
Let's see...

IMG_3187.jpg

I think you should be able to see the image...

Adding it to the signature is a great idea! How do I create a signature? I don't see where to do it on my profile.

The signature confused me at first too -- try going to your inbox, scroll down & look on the left-hand side of the page, there will be a link to change your signature. It doesn't seem to show up when viewing or editing your profile directly.

Thank you! I think that would have taken a lot longer than I would ever admit to anyone to find on my own ;)

Haha. Thank you! Probably not a coincidence that I like jade so much...and peridot, and emerald, and green spinel, and green amber...

Jade does not do much for me, unless it is really clear and bright green. However, I like the design of this ring.

DK :)

Hmm, gorgeous ensemble of green ring, earings and eyes. Great purchases! Beautifully worn!

Love the photo of you with the bright sunglasses and the hot pink lips! Keep on rockin the pearls. :cool:

Thanks! When it is cold I think: pearls are the perfect accessory for cold weather. Then when it gets warm I think: pearls are the perfect accessory for warm weather!

Back