A Knotty Submission

• Thread starter The Pearl Outlet
  • Start date
T

The Pearl Outlet

Here's the first piece submitted to our Designers' Market by a Pearl-Guide member. I'd like to see a lot more...

Hodson-01-zoom.jpg

There is something very Oceanie (call Colbert) about that piece. Like a pearl strand tangled up in seaweed and bubbles. I mean in a good way.

Ohhh it's so unique :) I love the mix of different shapes & colors. It is very mermaid-y, but in a grown up way not a Disney move way.:)

Mermaidy? Call Colbert again. Two new words in one thread.

WOW !!! I really like it !! Very nice design, very interesting combination of shapes and colors !!! I can't wait to see more !!!!!

Knotty - that's lovely! Well done on being the first! I love the contrasting textures of the various pearls - colours are a great mix too. Definitely something I would wear.

The Knotty Mermaid's Net. Or something like that...

It's gorgeous! I love the scales of the different pearls and the textures all together.

Go Knotty, that is just amazing! Love all those colors together!!

pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Oh my goodness! Thank you all so much for all the kind comments! I'm sure I won't get a moments sleep tonight.

Mermaidy? I never thought of that, but you're right! It's given name is Bee Charmer. The keishis naturally form wings against the round pearls and I've got some silver beads for their little noses. The lavender "berry" strand is completely detachable in case the twist inadvertently comes undone (as twists are known to do) or the two strands can be worn separately.

Thanks Nora for all your support and letting me know it was on the website. And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Terry for the idea of the Designers' Market and the great photos!

Terry needs lots more submissions and we've got so many talented members. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Congratulations, it's sooooo lovely. The colors are mesmerizing. ;)

Wow, Wow, WOW !!!
Knotty I am speecless; and a little green with envy; :)
That's one seriously beautiful necklace or two. I just adore it.
Clever, clever Panda.

Wow, Wow, WOW !!! Clever, clever Panda.

Hi Creative Panda.

All you have to do now is to play with colors: bridal in white, white with pink sparks, white with lavender, blue, yellow............
This will keep you busy for years !!!

Good luck !

White and onyx is on the back burner, but yes, those would be great color choices and more mainstream than my mermaidy colors.

Hi knotty,

Fun design, looking at the previous posts, how about calling it mermaid dreams. it reminds me of the serene bottom of the ocean kind of thing ( Okay so finding nemos opening scenes are going through my head the Coral reef scenes.. (Disney is not just for Kids, Pixar doubly so) Only I added merfolk and Various other sea creatues on a lazy "sunday afternoon swim"

Okay So I am in an exceptionally cretive mind today. LOL

Still its a fun piece

Cheers
Ash

Knotty, it is a beautiful combination of textures and colors. Very creative!

Congratulations! At last, a non-copy machine photo of something by knotty! It is worth waiting for. It is a very lovely piece with wonderful colors and I hope Terry sells many of them!

Back